The wedding schedule for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s nuptials in Italy has just gotten clearer.
The couple along with officials at the Louis XIV estate have announced that a private tour for their wedding guests will take place at the Palace of Versailles on the eve of their nuptials on May 23.
News of the pre-party comes as preparations are already underway at Fort Belvedere in Florence, Italy, where Kim and Kanye are rumoured to be tying the knot.
Scroll down for video
Party planners: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are holding a private party at Versailles the eve of their wedding, pictured in Paris on Monday
A joint statement from the venue and the couple: ‘Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to let their guests discover the Château of Versailles during a private surprise tour on Friday, May 23, the eve of their wedding.’
The statement goes on to state: ‘In making this choice, they are contributing to a better understanding and maintaining the exceptional heritage of the castle of Versailles, which is classed a World Heritage site UNESCO.’
Wedding guests will have the opportunity, via the exclusive private tour, to explore marvels such as The Hall Of Mirros and the world famous gardens and water attractions.
Guided tour: The couple announced that guests would be given special after hours access to the iconic palace
Previously, rumours swirled that Kim and Kanye would wed at Versailles after the pair visited the estate earlier this year in January.
But palace reps shot down the rumours on Twitter, although when the rapper and his fiance were recently seen perusing the palace grounds on Sunday many believed the highly anticipated wedding might actually take place there.
Meanwhile, RadarOnline reports that cameras will be filming the wedding ceremony on Saturday May 24, despite her previous claims that her nuptials would be a private affair.
Meanwhile: In Florence, Italy preparations are underway at Fort Belvedere, the rumoured venue for their actual wedding
A source told Radar: ‘There will be at least five cameras present at Kim and Kanye’s wedding ceremony and reception which will air on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.’
‘Yes, Kim did publicly say that they were keeping the wedding private, but momager, Kris Jenner, was able to persuade the couple to allow cameras to film,’ the insider added. ‘The couple will have the final say about how much of the event makes it onto the show.’
But there is at least one guest who is a bit camera shy – Beyonce.
The hitmaking pop star has reportedly made it known that she doesn’t want to be on camera during the ceremony.
Special viewing: Guests of Kim and Kanye can tour the palace once the estate is closed to the public
Stunning: But the Palace of Versailles made it clear that the American celebrities were not considered distinguished enough for an official ceremony and celebration
To this end, the source says: ‘Guests will be asked to sign waivers allowing them to be filmed. Beyoncé and Jay Z will NOT be asked to sign the forms, and the crews have been instructed not to film them.’
The insider also claims that guests will be lied to at the event, as they will be told it the family’s own videographers capturing the day when in fact it’s a different story entirely.
Every moment immortalised: Camera crews will be filming the lavish ceremony
‘The camera crew is from Ryan Seacrest Productions, which produces Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’ the source said. ‘Since when is Ryan Seacrest in the personal wedding videographer business?’
Earlier this month, the mother of North tweeted that her wedding won’t be televised. ‘We are not filming our wedding for Keeping Up With The Kardashians,’ she added. ‘You will see everything leading up til and after! (sic)’
She added: ‘Privacy is our main priority.’
Meanwhile, row upon row of boxes, crates and even a crane were seen outside the 16th century fortress Fort Belvedere on Monday in the run-up to the extravagant event.
The event will be an intimate party as the city has given permission for a maximum of 200 guests, Florence City Council spokesperson Elisa Di Lupo said.
The couple are paying the city of Florence 300,000 euros, or $400,000, to reserve the fort for their special day and week-long preparations.
Di Lupo said the funds would be used for cultural projects in the city.
Access to the fortress, which has stunning views of the Renaissance city, is nearly impossible, and the building can only be glimpsed from street level or from the adjacent Boboli Gardens.
The fortress is apparently the couple’s second choice after they allegedly were denied permission to wed at the Palace Of Versailles.
A spokesman for the historic French national monument on the outskirts of Paris made it clear that the American celebrities were not considered distinguished enough for an official ceremony and celebration.
Instead they can ‘enjoy a guided tour’ with family and friends on Friday night ‘after all the tourists have gone home.’
It has been claimed that everyone will get back in a plane and fly to Fort Belvedere in Florence for the actual wedding.